Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Talltall (tôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv. —adj.
- having a relatively great height;
of more than average stature: a tall woman; tall grass.
- having stature or height as specified: a man six feet tall.
- large in amount or degree;
considerable: a tall price; Swinging that deal is a tall order.
difficult to believe: a tall tale.
grandiloquent: He engages in so much tall talk, one never really knows what he's saying.
- having more than usual length;
long and relatively narrow: He carried a tall walking stick.
- in a proud, confident, or erect manner: to stand tall; to walk tall.
Pinepine1 (pīn),USA pronunciation n.
- any evergreen, coniferous tree of the genus Pinus, having long, needle-shaped leaves, certain species of which yield timber, turpentine, tar, pitch, etc. Cf. pine family.
- any of various similar coniferous trees.
- the wood of the pine tree.
- the pineapple.
Hello folks, this image is about Antique 11+ Foot Tall Pine Doors ( Antique Wood Doors #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 768 x 768. This post's file size is just 77 KB. Wether You desired to download This blog post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Antique Wood Doors.
Among the most typical inquiries we request is how is my bath vanity repainted by me? The baths have advantages over the years and are also the bathroom's focal point. By remodeling your Antique Wood Doors, you repaint the shower mirror with relative ease, can carry living to the previous toilet and requires just a few times of work and develop a fantastic weekend project.
First we need to make bathroom cabinet to achieve this you'll need gentle soap and screwdriver. Using your screwdriver, remove the handles and eliminate all of the compartments out of your recent wardrobe. Next grab a bit of mud plus your sandpaper all accomplished from the makeup case. Be sure the mud both edges of the bathroom door. Somewhat bathe the complete bathroom with gentle detergent once you have finished sanding the doorway.
Make use of a highquality primer to let the t's exterior floor consult with your neighborhood gear store to obtain the best primer to your unique project. Let before trying to paint-your bathroom counter, the primer dry. Tape from all attributes around your bathroom mirror to not get coloring on floors or your walls.
Random Galleries on Antique 11+ Foot Tall Pine Doors ( Antique Wood Doors #1)
- Franchise Interior Design
- Free Futon Frame Plans
- Lorenzo 1000 Mattress
- Excessive Stool
- Live In Storage Shed
- Fatigue Mats
- Faux Log Cabin
- How To Make A Rag Rug Frame
- Calimesa Post Office
- How To Refinish A Clawfoot Bathtub
- Custom Standing Desk
- Black Mold In Shower Health Risks
- Feather Pillow Allergies
- How To Make Real Lava Lamp
- Lic Yoga Room
- Computerized Sewing And Quilting Machine